There have long been unsubstantiated reports that Frederick Law Olmsted designed Vassar’s bucolic Hudson Valley campus, although the source of Vassar’s early designs has remained unclear. Drawing on new archival research and a wealth of unpublished drawings, documents, and photos, this exhibition clarifies the Olmsted firm’s contributions to the college, from the visit of F. L. Olmsted and Calvert Vaux in 1868, through the fundamental recommendations of John Charles Olmsted in 1896 for the college’s expansion beyond Main Building, to the designs of Olmsted partner Percival Gallagher c. 1930 for circulation and plantings.